Sunday, April 10, 2011

Daddy-hood


Guess what all? I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!! :)

Wow! Who'da thunk?! This is been such an emotional ride already, full of ups and downs, with fears and hopes. So many thoughts fill my mind daily, and I am processing it little by little.

I'm so thrilled to be able to have a child of my own. This has been one of my dreams for as long as I can remember. I have always wanted to be a father, doing father-son (or daughter) things. My dad was always such a great example to me and I can only hope to be as good a father as he was to me.
In all of the up's and down's, I've been learning to trust God and praise Him for this blessing. I know that I can do this if I follow His plan. After all, he is the ULTIMATE father. He loves us unconditionally and never lets us go.

No comments:

Post a Comment